Saturday 4 December 2010

Am i given a choice?

No.. It seemed like i was being threaten and forced to do such decision..Me heart wants differently but i take the opposite road.. Now I am suffering.. I am doing so because of my parents.. i did it because "i need to take care of their dignity" but indirectly i am hurting myself.. i am so in pain... i really wish for a different result.. why? why? i feel that this is so unfair for me... i am big enough to do my own choice and decision.. being threaten is one thing..being beaten up is another thing... so depressed and so painful.. why must i always need to consider them? i have feelings too... do they know that this is hurting me.. It's not that i don't trust but don't tell me until i die every single thing must have permission from them.. this is so BULLSHIT and DAMN... life is different now...have to take their of their feelings and i am hurt... they are happy and i am depressed... I WILL NOT FORGIVE I SWEAR........

No comments: